Film: Creadores de animación para el siglo XXI: Amore d’inverno
November 30, 2021
12 pm (available for 48 hours)
On the Instituto Cervantes Vimeo Channel Here
In Isabel Herguera’s Amore d’inverno (Winter Love), a couple walks along the river while hunters hide behind a hill and friends in the forest remember the “Dancer of Clavesana,” a metaphor for free love who vanishes slowly into the winter landscape. The director was nominated for a Goya award in 2005 for La gallina ciega, and has received increasing national and international recognition for her short films.
2015; Spanish with English subtitles; 8 minutes; rated G.
Free community event
In collaboration with Mujeres y Cine (MYC), Instituto Cervantes presents six short animated films for adults, created by an intergenerational group of female directors who have found freedom of self-expression in the immense possibilities offered by diverse animation techniques.
Creadores de animación para el siglo XXI: Film Schedule
* November 30: Amore d’inverno (Isabel Herguera, 2015)
* December 3: Jane, Tarzán nez zen horren guay (Begoña Vicario, 2016)
* December 7: Lursaquak (Izibene Oñederra, 2019)
* December 10: Patchwork (María Manero, 2018)
* December 14: Yo (Begoña Arostegui, 2020)
* December 17: ¿Dónde estabas tú? (María Trénor, 2020)
* December 21: Esfinge urbana (María Lorenzo, 2020)
All titles will be available on the Instituto Cervantes Vimeo channel for 48 hours, starting at 12 pm on the day on which they are scheduled for viewing.