Hours & Admission
The NHCC Visual Arts Museum is open Tuesdays—Sundays from 10 am–4 pm.
Please continue to join us for guided tours of the Mundos de Mestizaje fresco in our Torreón and performances in the Performing Arts building.
* $6 for Adults (17+)
* $5 for NM Residents (17+)
* $2 for Torreón Tour
* $3 for K-12 NM Educators and Administrators
* Free for Youth (16 and under), NHCC Foundation Members, Foster Parents and Children in the Custody of Foster Parents
* Free for NM Resident Seniors (60+) on Wednesdays
* Blue Star Museums: free admission to those currently serving in the US Military–Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Cost Guard–including Reservists, National Guardsman, US Public Health Commissioned Corps, NOA Commissioned Corps, and up to five family members. Members must show a Geneva Convention common access card (aka CAC), DD Form 1173 ID, or DD Form 1173-1 ID.
* Free for NM Residents on the first Sunday of each month